Upon a loved one's death who has no will or they have no executor appointed, we can undertake the administration of their estate. Once we have been appointed, we will be able to deal with the estate and distribute in accordance with the intestacy rules.
Our duty will be to:
- Collect the assets of the estate
- Pay off debts & liabilities of the estate
- Distribute the remaining balance to the beneficiaries
In order for us to be able to carry out this duty we will need to be granted Letters of Administration by the court
1. Where no Inheritance Tax is payable, our fees to obtain the grant only are from £1,475 + VAT
2. Where Inheritance Tax is payable, our fees to obtain the grant only are from £2,500 + VAT
3. If you wish our full service to administer the estate in its entirety, our work is chargeable at £220 per hour plus VAT.
4. Our Deeds of Variation are £575 + VAT
Here to Help
Our experts are on hand to help you through the legal, financial and agreement processes for any difficult situations you are facing.
Tel: 01737 551821
Ludlow Lane Solicitors
We are not tied into corporate targets, enabling us to offer a tailored service suited to each individual case.
Ludlow Lane Solicitors are members of Resolution and subscribe to the Resolution Code of Good Practice, details of which can be found here.