Change a lease.
This is a change to the lease of a leasehold property. This is an alternative to drafting up a completely new lease, avoiding a costly and complicated process.
- Add more years to your term
- Changing upon the sale of the property
- Because the lease is no longer safe or compliant with good legal practice
- Property is used as holiday home
- Sub letting your property to other tenants
- Major alterations to property such as add/removing walls
- Keeping pets
Another purpose is to change the lease is to prevent certain activity from happening in leasehold flats such as running a business.
A lease cannot be changed unless both parties agree to these terms
Here to Help
Our experts are on hand to help you through the legal, financial and agreement processes for any difficult situations you are facing.
Tel: 01737 551821
Ludlow Lane Solicitors
We are not tied into corporate targets, enabling us to offer a tailored service suited to each individual case.
Ludlow Lane Solicitors are members of Resolution and subscribe to the Resolution Code of Good Practice, details of which can be found here.